Saturday, August 1, 10:46 PM
Brain, don't fail me yet
I'm like having memory problems. Fecking hell.
Got problems remembering what I did a few days ago sia. Hahahahah.
After forever trying to recall..
Weds: There was a Sports & Wellness (SW) bonding day- Water Fiesta. I was initially so lazy to go. Thank god I did! Water polo was fucking fun! Like us against all the other classes, seniors too, we came in second (: Seeeee, power right? Hehehehehe.
We had the dream team: Izzati, Sze Ying, Maple, Edwin, Samuel, Daryl, Wee, Adam, Daniel. In between, we had a MAJOR camwhoring session. Annnnd, I'm ten shades darker now.
I got Su white kinder bueno on the way home. He picked me up under my block, and off to our favourite spot. That boy was so touched I got him chocolate. Hahahah. Cute siaaa.
Thurs: Su was A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! We met under my block after dinner, cus it was getting totally stupid how much we were missing each other. Both of us waited for each other at different locations that day- I waited for him at a corner, and he actually parked his bike in the multi-story carpark. So when he came around the corner, both of us "EH?" at the same time. HE THOUGHT I WAS AN UNCLE! Fucker. Hahahahahha.
Then he told me he brought a bag of surprises. When we sat down, he pulled em out of his bag- 1) A ZooYork tee (for me to wear to bed, cus he doesn't really wear white anymore), 2) A pair of Vans (one size too small for him, perfect for me), 3) Skittles, 4) Vitasoy's Chocolate soya milk (cus we were talking abt it the other day, and I haven't tried it) :D
Fri: I stayed back to observe all the gym tests to be prepared for coming Thurday's Sport and Exercise practical. Didn't do much, apart from admiring my Vans in the mirror, but I think I'm prepared now.
Then I met my grandmother at Kovan for a bit.
Then Su picked me up from Compass. We went to Suntec for Pasta Mania and The Hangover. The Hangover was soooo good. I laughed the entire movie.
I met Su 4days straight sia! Psychooo.