Tuesday, August 4, 5:21 PM
Fucking swine
There are so many things I'm looking forward to this week, and it just had to happen.
Monday- Meeting Mad for the final touches of our secret mission.
Tuesday- Protector's (upgrade from Petite already) birthday party!
Wednesday- Meeting Su
Thursday- Sports&Ex Prac (I was feeling pretty ready for it), and Eff. Writing Presentation (once in awhile wear formal fun what)
Fri- I forgot if I had any plans?
Then Monday morning suddenly kena high fever of 38.1C. When I eventually got to the clinic, it was 39.1C. But strangely, I didn't feel any headiness. At least till late at night, when the panadol took effect, and my temperature dropped drastically to 36.2C. Then there was the whole cold sweat, nausea affair.
But I'm all better now. One thing I'm relieved about: I don't have covered heels for the presentation, like Gael required. Phew. So I guess, lucky a bit ah.
Su dropped by earlier wearing a mask, and brought me ondeh-ondeh. Favourite sia! I love that boy. We watched tv for a bit, then he kinda decided he couldn't care less about being sick, and the mask came off. Thennnn.. *wink wink* Heheheehhe.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROTECTOR PP!
You girls have a good time, like we always do.
Hopefully one of them brought a laptop, can at least video call :(