Wednesday, August 19, 2:07 AM
G.I. Joe
WATCH G.I. JOE! WATCH G.I. JOE!
It was really quite good, for a cartoon I was never interested in. Or maybe just not my time.
But the cast was splendid.
I thought Scarlett was hot. But then again, any girl who can beat the shit out of men is drop dead sexy.
I liked the two ninjas too: Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. Storm Shadow was played by Byung-hun Lee. Korean? If he is, then, that would make him the first Korean actor I adore. Or maybe only in the show. And I might sound like a sadist, but I like him best when he was having that last fight with Snake Eyes, before dying. Cus his top was off, and it totally displayed his washboard frame! Heheheheeh. And Snake Eyes was so cute as a kid!
Nerly! You should date Snake Eyes! He doesn't speak a word. Hahahaha. Plus he has a hot bod, and I think ninjas are sexy.
(Though his face was never once revealed in the movie.)