Sunday, August 9, 12:40 PM
I just had the weirdest dream ever. Like, so weird, I'm speechless.
Nas was getting married to Ib in a function hall in a military base. Like wtf! Oh, and if that's not wtf enough, Nas already has a kid. Super adorable 1-year-old boy.
I got to the place early, with Farhana Cine and my boyfriend, Takeshi Kaneshiro. Hahahahahha. Then we left again, cus we had something to get at the mall? We cam whored in the bus. Then when we eventually got there, we had Burger King. And cam whored some more.
After that we just windowshopped aimlessly till we realised we might be late for the wedding ceremony, then cabbed back. On the way back to the camp, Nerly called me and said the military were trying to steal Nas' baby boy.
I went back, all worried, managed to sneak the boy under my extra large free marathon shirt and escaped unnoticed from the camp with Nerly. Er yea, I was wearing a shirt I'd normally wear to sleep, paired with jeans and jogging shoes for Nas' wedding.
Me and Nerly, exited, turn left and just kept walking non stop, trying to build up the distance between us and the camp. About 2km on, we spotted a guard ahead of us, we tried pretending to be normal and walked past him but he followed us anyway. He asked Nerly what was it under my shirt, then in hush whispers, Nerly asked me back. I couldn't think of anything smart to reply, so I just started sprinting.
I sprinted for like 30secs, I didn't hear the guy chasing, so I turned around to check. I was only ONE METRE AWAY FROM THEM. HAHAHHAHA. Then I turned back and continued running, not bothering to check anymore, then I passed by a bus stop. Bus 111 came by and I boarded it immediately, leaving Nerly behind. Sorry girrrl.
The bus went around in circles in the military camp at first, it was almost like a small village sia. There were little residential huts and people washing their clothes outside their house. There was even a buffalo. The entire time I was just super worried some of their guys would stop the bus to do a check, but it never happened.
A married couple came up at one of the stops. We started talking, as they had a kid with them as well, a slightly older boy. The father was surprised I looked Chinese, cus "my son" was most definitely Malay. I explained the situation to them.
I think it must have been a loop bus, cus the bus passed by the function room area again, and Nas seeing me, hopped on the bus. She was wearing a red 3/4 sleeve blouse and a black pencil skirt. Yes, for her wedding! HAHA. I signalled for her to pretend not to know me, and sit behind, in case one of the guys on the ground noticed.
Then I woke up pretty soon after the bus started moving off.
HAHAHAHAHA. Don't worry Nas, I'm sure you'll get married at a nicer location and it definitely wouldn't be a shotgun wedding. Neither would I dress sloppily or be attached to Takeshi Kaneshiro. Like what the fuckkkk?! Hahahhaha.