Thursday, September 24, 5:32 AM
Here we are
I haven't found a good reason to write till a few hours ago, because..
The fucking results are out, and I PASSED EVERYTHING but only with a gpa of 2.08
That's fine for a start, I was really just aiming to pass anyway. I am happy for so many reasons now.
-I have 6 modules over, and done, with.
-I am revelling in the fact that I passed my Macroeconomics paper, despite failing to attempt an entire section of a paper.
-My face has less blackheads than yesterday.
-A cute, sepet China boy told me "你很漂亮"
I am that simple, thank you.
And a quick update, since everyone's asking: Suhairi, after two months, is still My Perfect Boyfriend.
My eight beautiful girls, I miss you. I promise an outing of some sort when I get my pay. There's so many things I need to do with my first pay: definitely-some-form-of-meal with girls (I don't remember a time we go out, and we don't spend 70% of our cash on food), comfy shoes and clothes for the coming semester, settle debts, set aside some for Su's birthday.
Oh, bother.