Thursday, September 3, 3:33 AM
making some moolahhh
I just got home from my first day back at work. Awesome- apart from the fact that my period chose today to make a grand entrance.
It was the same people at the terminal, from when I got down the bus- Cisco, Kaveri, Kim Choo, LerkThai, Cheers, Transit Hotel. I went around making small talk the entire day! I miss everyone sia! :D Especially Kak Jumina! She was fucking cute sia. I went "oi" when I got to Cheers, then she turned around and started shrieking, leaning over the counter for a hug, "mummy miss youuuuu!"
Plus I had great customers today too, including this obese Australian. We had a tiny little debate on gay relationships and how knowing how to cook helps you get married faster. And then somewhere in between, he admitted he came up to look for food only bcus he noticed me from downstairs. Then he went, defensively, "what?! life's too short. once you miss something good, you'll never get it again. your boyfriend should be so lucky." Aren't you, honey? (:
And it's nice that Su's taking me from work everyday. It's gonna be so easy for me. I love my boy. But the down side: Everytime he sends me home, we end up talking for forever out on my lift landing, seated somewhere near the rubbish chute. Look like homeless couple ah, but whatever. Time just flies by like nobody's business sia. And he was so sweet! He made me another love letter- even went on Youtube so he could learn how to fold an Origami heart for me. Like awwww to the max.