Saturday, September 12, 2:47 AM
The Rubik's Cube
Yesterday at work was awesome. An 8-year old made my day.
If he were my age, or older, I'd pick him over Su anytime. Hahahaha. That boy, 1) Handsome- sparkling, bright eyes, two adorable dimples, 2) Bloody smart- he solved the Rubik's Cube in like 5mins after I mixed it up for him, and he actually taught me a new English word in proper definition, 3) Good sense of humour, 4) Polite. Haiya. Need I say more? I'd be the happiest mother on Earth if I had a kid like him. So inquisitive and he holds excellent conversations, better than most adults I know.
When he had to leave, I feel like begging the parents to leave him with me sia. Hahahah. That kid tried teaching me how to solve the Rubik's Cube. I'm so amazed by it, I had Su go and get one for me today. I'm gonna master the Rubik's Cube under 3weeks (that's what that 8-YEAR OLD did) Bloody unbelievable.
Being back at airport feels really good la. But I'm missing the girls :(
I'm so anticipating pay day. Then we can have a proper meet up, and I can return Mad her cab money, and then save the rest for important stuff/events.