Friday, September 25, 3:51 AM
Suddenly Happening
I GET TO GO TO F1 ROCKS! WOOOOO! (just maybe- this part boring already -.- i'll explain later)
I was kinda down earlier, cus Su got a free ticket to F1 Rocks! in the morning. Then when I got to work, my manager told me he has TWO free tickets and he finds it dumb if he were to have to go alone. So I
volunteered begged, "TAKE ME WITH YOUUUU! PUHHHHLEEEEASE!" But then there was the problem with work- I'm scheduled to work later today. And that's settled too! :D Darling Clement is gonna overtime for me. Haiya. I love him!! He finish work at 7am later, then have to start work again at 5pm till 7am tomorrow morning leh. Plus he lives in Johor Bahru, so subtracting travelling time, he doesn't have much time to sleep. BUT
NO DOUBT IS PLAYING! I'm sorry Clement, I have no choice but to sacrifice you.
But then ticket not confirmed leh now. That's Shawn's cousin la. Irritating.
And I did something for the first time today: Sit at the side of the expressway for almost 45mins.
Su's back tyre got punctured while he was sending me home from the airport. Bella, his bike, fishtailed for quite some time before he managed to pull to a stop while crossing a lane dangerously. Somehow, I managed to remain very calm. Hahahaha. Until I heard Su say, "Sialahhh. My tyre punctured! Stress sia." Then I realised what was happening. Some botak uncle with really white teeth who thought I was a Malay came to fix the tyre in about the span of 3 songs, and we were on our way again :D