Wednesday, November 25, 12:12 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPER SERI!!
A pity I couldn't stay long enough. There was good food and company, and I reckon, a very well-made video. And the birthday girl loved it. What more can you ask from a birthday celebration? :D
It got everyone worried for awhile though, when there was notice that Super and Nuclear got into a slight accident- they drove down the wrong side of the road. Thank god they're fine! So fucking scary.
And then a double scare, when my brown flowy pants got caught in the chain of Su's bike when we were nearing home. The fabric went a full round and tightened around the nut next to the chains. Lucky it didn't drag all of my pants in, and subsequently me! We had to destroy my pants though- we ripped the end off with the help of a key and a couple of handy hands. I don't know, I was thinking I could just cut the pants short? Hahahaha. See how la!
But urggggh, that boy! *beats him up into a pulp in my head*