Tuesday, November 10, 11:08 AM
Summing up my current situation: Well, lessons are slowly getting clearer now. My pay is finally out. I'm meeting my girls tomorrow. The class is amazing. My bestfriend is still there for me whenever, whatever. Things between the boyfriend are improving.
Life is good.
Su finally put aside his ego, and I hope, insecurity, and sent me this:
I love you and I am sorry if I have been an ass to you in the past I hope you can forgive me. Loads of love
One more try to see if love can overcome our immense age gap and personal ideals.
We past Exim Arts yesterday, and I was so pleased to see Mad! It actually felt unreal to peer into her shop and see her rounding the corner. Hahahah. The thing time does to people.
I'm sure it'll be fun visiting the airport later after class too (: I've been lucky to have amazing colleagues everywhere I've worked so far. Airport today, TP tomorrow, taking my bro out on Fri. I can't wait for the rest of the week!!