Thursday, November 12, 8:55 AM
Urgh, Dilly! Ever since that boy told me the story of his friend chancing upon a Pontianak while hanging/taking in the clothes (I forgot which) at night, dealing with the laundry at night has never been the same
I usually arrive in the kitchen still feeling very calm, then midway through hanging/taking in clothes, I would remember the story and goosebumps will start appearing on my skin like it's a free-for-all. Then I'd start feeling that someone-is-behind-me-watching sensation. When I'm done with everything, I end up running back into the hall, face scrunched up in a worried mess. *shivers*
And for people who wanna know why Su is growing out a moustache: Both me and him are curious what he'll look like with a full moustache. Well, Zorro was sexy with a moustache. Hahahahha.
And yesterday back to the airport was actually pretty emotional. HAHA. I know, it's pretty crazy, but I've been there forever, they feel like family. And it's always nice to know you hold some weightage to people. Christine told me it was no more fun without me there/The fierce aunty actually asked to hug me and told me, almost like a mother sending her kid off to dormitory school would, "Take care uhhh. Study hard! Eat well!"/The rest were asking me to come back/Mummy looked so tired and was telling me she misses me. Every single time I go there, I wished I could return to work, even though they give shit pay.
AND THEN I GOT TO MEET THE GIRLS! (half of em at least) We didn't really do much, apart from exchanging stories, but it was great just seeing em again. Sis really looks black with her new perm! And with her ass, she can easily pass off as one. Haha. Hope the girls get a break soon though, they were all looking half dead while rushing their projects. Like, remind me why I withdrew from Design School? I'm not as disciplined as my girls, which explained why I'm home now, instead of sitting in for Martin Hang's 8AM lecture. So bloody earlyyyy!
Oh, and yesterday after my girls ended their interview, the dude-in-charge gong gong sia! He was returning Identity Cards and collecting forms to the job candidates. He wanted to give me an IC belonging to a Siti Fatimah, and asked me where's my paper. Thanks eh, Siti Fatimah. Hahaha. I'm like, I wasn't even there for the interview!! I really wouldn't mind working there though, if my mom was less anal about it :\