Monday, December 21, 9:31 PM
Dang!
I just missed out on the biggest class gathering outside school. I spent the entire week getting excited over it man, even early this morning. I was talking to Ramzie boy abt dinner, and how there might be not enough food for us all big eaters.
Then I realised how broke I was. Following that realisation, came the mother of all period cramps.
It was so bad, I was close to tears. I tried shitting the pain away 4times, the pain only got worse. I tried pressing the pillow tight to my tummy while I curled up in a foetal position, squeezing it with my hands and trying to sleep. The pain kept me up. Then as a last resort, I reluctantly took pain killers. I've never liked taking pills, hate those things. But I guess they do come in handy sometimes, cus my cramp went away, in like an hour =.=
Through all these, the classmates were such darlings, offering all sorts of solutions. I wish I was there too loves. I'll make up for it sometime eh.
For reasons like this, I'm glad I left TP.