Saturday, December 19, 12:08 PM
Dreams that make you wish you never knew me
I dreamt I cheated on my boyfriend with a seriously good-looking dude with long bunned-up hair & tons of facial hair, whose nickname is "Mouse", is taller than me, lives in Ang Mo Kio, rides a bike, happens to know Ramzan and I met him when my class visited a barber together at night and he was there with his friend whose mode of transport is a bike modified to have 3wheels and a car boot.
He took me to a jetty to see the lights reflect off the river so it looked purple- it was beautiful, apart from an annoying croaking sound coming from just below the water's surface. Ramzan suddenly appeared there with us and I asked how they got acquainted. Apparently Ramzan commented on a Facebook photo after he did, asking, "Eh your nickname's Mouse? Ppl call me Mouse too." It was their first time meeting.
Then he brought me home with him. Ramzan suddenly appeared there as well. That would make it their second time.
And then when he sent me home, I found myself in a restaurant instead, and it was mine. A huge ass of a restaurant with at least 10 chefs still running around while a couple of em take their breaks. I was so hungry and almost ate whole mice mixed with milk and a splash of blue laundry detergent (I even licked my fingers after a bit of the detergent got on it, and it tasted like a berry yoghurt drink) cus the China chefs were doing just that at my restaurant and they told me that it's really good that way. Then I saw the mice squirm in the bowl, my stomach churned, and I threw them out the window.
I woke up when the ex boyfriend called, wanting to take back his limited edition Adidas jacket after a year.
I know. I have fucked up dreams. Don't ask me how. My head's fucked.