Wednesday, December 16, 1:51 PM
Girlfriends are god blessed
Dual-steamboat with the girls yesterday was awesome, though we pretty much neglected the chicken stock side of the pot. Tom yam was thoroughly enjoyed with endless supply of crab, prawns, sotong balls, fish, beef, surimi and clams. Ooh, and cereal prawns! Mango smoothies were a hit too. AND ONLY FOR 16/PAX. I had the meal of my life. Lucky us girls are all eaters :D
And everyone was there! Including V! It was a pity Natt was, in her words, "sick like a cat". Otherwise she'd be a lot more chatty and she'll be able to savour the yummy tom yam soup.
The cranky boyfriend decided to text me only when I was halfway home, after hanging up on me hours back, to ask why I didn't ask him to send me home. Hello boy, I texted you twice before, you didn't reply. What common sense in me would urge me to ask you for a lift home? Bipolar fuck. Lucky he decided to play nice aft I bomb him with how bullshit he was. I'm almost ready to cut us loose after crying myself to sleep a couple of nights, wondering where I messed up. But it's really just you. You and how sensitive you are. You and your insecurities. And I'm your outlet. That's where I messed up, letting that happen to me. And every single time you show the slightest bit of concern, I roll my eyes at my stupidity and melt back into your arms, because we had such a perfect (almost)3mths, and part of me feels like we can return to that.
And if one boy isn't enough problems, The Ex-Boy Returns.
His claims: Shikin, his supposed ex-wife who decided she didn't wanna be an ex-wife after all and pissed the fuck outta me, and him didn't eventually remarry bcus she was pregnant with someone else's kid. And besides, he lost all feelings for her long before the divorce. Now he can't stand me being attached with another guy longer than I did with him and he wants me back badly cus he loves me.
And of course I'm just paraphrasing.
I actually patiently explained to him it's impossible cus I love Suhairi, and if he knows me as well as he claims he does, he should know that I'm faithful when I love, and he shouldn't be fucking around with bullshit like that now when he didn't even bother resolving our problems when we just broke up.
If I knew what was gonna happen, I would just give him a big Fuck You Bitch.
Shikin called me last night wanting to know who I was and if I was having an affair with her husband. Why can't men be honest for one fucking minute? We're not even together anymore and he has to lie. Unless he decides to come up with a new story: Shikin is like that freaky white chick in Obsessed.