Tuesday, December 29, 3:11 AM
Going back
Making a trip to the airport always makes me happy.
I had an awesome time today, particularly with Aswat Ikram, or you can call him Joey. We hit it off perfectly, except he's short. A lot shorter.
And I made conversation with a Aussie the age of my mom, who hates Australia, who's still looking for an Asian wife with long hair, who is rich, who travels once every 2months. Any takers?
Then I impressed a Kiwi with my English, which prompted him to extend an invitation to me to view a nude portrait of his girlfriend on his
website.
Then I made my usual rounds. Cheers, Kaveri, Kim Choo, LerkThai, Delifrance, Cisco, Bistro and of course my very own Prima Taste, to catch up with Terminal 3 gossip. I miss the load there immensely whenever I'm not there.
I went down today specifically because it's the first time my brother will be holding like a proper job with a paycheck for the first time in his life and it's his first day and I recommended him to the manager at LerkThai, T3. Conveniently, I went down to pick up my gifts long kept.
The fat bitch bought me Raspberry Root Sleeping Mask from The Face Shop (in October), which by the way, smells awesome. But not before announcing to the whole world that she's being sweet and generous to her staff, and how she went through great lengths to get her hands on the product. Inspiring. It's a slimming and lifting mask, which she might initially have bought for herself anyways. Read: She's fat and old. And oh, what a hypocrite. Lucky she's elderly, otherwise I won't show face sia. A complaint finally came in about her today: Apparently, she shouted at a customer, "We're very busy. I only have one pair of hands. If you're in a hurry, go to another restaurant."
Ikram got me a necklace, bracelet and a bangle (in January). Prior to this, he once bought me a ring, which shattered to a gabillion pieces when I dropped it. Gulps. He's the reason why a minah tudung working at Cheers hate my guts, and he's also the reason she isn't working there anymore.
Summarising: He likes me. He tells mummy he likes me. She likes him. She asks mummy for his number. Mummy says "He belongs to my daughter". She takes things to her own hands. He thinks she's psycho. He tells her he likes me. She hangs up the phone. She shows attitude to him at work. He embarrasses her at work, comparing her to me. She quits her job.
I'm so proud of that boy. Once a loserish gangster in his teens, now a proud shareholder of A&A Car Rental & Leasing and still juggling his full-time job with the baggage department. Anyone wanna rent car let me know okay!