Saturday, December 5, 3:00 PM
It's true, boys blow their bucks quickly.
Yesterday was probably the first time the classroom was so empty. And surprise, surprise! I was there. A 2hour class at the earliest slot with a tutor I don't really like.
When it ended, I collected one of Su's presents at AMK Hub.
#1 My Name Is Earl Season 3 (all 18 Episodes)
I'm so gonna take it from him when he's done with it! Hahahaha. I LOVE THAT SHOW- DIALOGUES ARE O-M-G LAUGH-TILL-YOUR-STOMACH-HURTS KINDA FUNNY.
I managed to nap a little before meeting Zainal in town. I needed to pick a pair of nicely puffed up skate shoes under a budget, and who else to ask along than a fellow skater? We both ended up oogling at the last pair of Fallen High Tops @99bux. That's my potential gift #2.
Zainal proved to be quite the spendthrift.
He got
THREE pairs of Vans- all black, in one shop alone. Then went on to pick up a (also black) Manhattan Portage bag to carry his shoes. If only I had that spending ability. If only...
We caught up with ongoings pretty well, and the best part: I like going out with people significantly taller than me. Hahahaha.
Then I met that idiot for Zombieland. I had to wait for fucking 2hours. I reckon he was displease I was out w/ Zainal so he happily took his time to come over. If I coulda, I would have smacked him so hard, he'd vomit his balls.
And this is one reason why he doesn't have my blog url. Hahahaha. Damn, I hate that boy I love so much.